Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm surfing on the waves of survival

[062209830]
Surfing on the waves of survival



J
une 19, 2009 : I slept thinking tomorrow as another day. That night is very cold, amiable and invulnerable but I didn't expect that tomorrow, I'll gonna surf on the waves of survival.

June 20 : The surfing day. I started my day with smiling, and saying mornings
of luck to my sister and mother. I'm taking a bath that when I recognized there is something bulging over my lips. I thought after taking a bath it'll disappear but the bulk still there. Afternoon of that day, while waiting my mother who works in office, I bathe and wash my face several times. Unfortunately, It didn't work and with the presence of my mother, She decided to run in the docs. I am in observation for 2 days. If my "pamamaga" didn't recover, circumstances will surf my life. These circumstances will be "operation for removing the [something]", "admission inside the hospital for 1-2 weeks" and other.


[condition in my lips]

Now, I am hoping I can surf this sharp wave.
Kanina nga eh, gusto kong pumasok ngunit madami ang umiintindi sa aking kalagayan. "unahin mo muna sarili mo, mas maganda kung haharapin mo ang mundo na masigla, ayos, normal at masaya." yan ang tumatak sa sarili ko kaya pilit kong linalaban ang labang ito. Ang Diyos at kayo nalang ang kapitan ko ngayon. salamat =]





No comments:

Post a Comment